03/11/2011

Modification - Chrome tyre valve caps


I took one of my chrome tyre valve cap off my KIA Spectra to a nearby tyre retailer and asked whether he sold them and wanted to purchase a set of 4. While the manager answered "No", the mechanic on the other hand at the same time replied "Yes". It was an embarrassing moment for the boss but the mechanic quickly changed the momentum by continuing and said we have used ones. He walked over to a tin of  tyre valve caps and I followed closely where he pulled out two caps and gave them to me free-of-charge. I was surprised and quickly said thank you. As my regular tyre mechanic was within walking distance so I went there. He too, found and gave me two caps free-of-charge (and to think I purchased them for RM1 per piece). Happily, I wagged my tail and went home where I immediately gave them a thorough Autosol polish that brought them back like new. I'm so happy. To me, little things mean a lot.

6 comments:

  1. and i lost all 4 when i sent my older car for repaint... huh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, they are generally sold by big tyre shop retailers. Try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Your blog is interesting and so informative. Wait for your next blog post. Thanks for sharing with us. Tyre valves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a high possibility I will take ownership of her soon and if that happens rest assured she will be transformed to a level that would make most 407 owners craving to give the car a test drive.

      Delete
  4. Your blog's posts are very awesome, i enjoyed the posts of your Blog while reading,Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog .. Tyre valves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will continue to think aloud over the internet when I have something to share.

      Delete