10/08/2012

Peugeot Glenmarie centre




I sent the 407 for her second service and made my first official visit to the new Peugeot sales/service centre at Glenmarie, Shah Alam which is really much better than their former place, many lots away from this site. I have to say I am impressed. The service entrance is from the back and the showroom entrance is what you see here. Send the car for a normal service based on an appointment at 8:30 am, expect the car to be ready and washed no earlier than 11:30am. After reading today's  newspaper and some mags, rather than waste time and wait at the service lounge, I would take a cup (or 2) of coffee and free peanut biscuits then walk my way to the lift and visit their showroom and Peugeot La Boutique (which is worth a visit). The things they sell there are not cheap but then it's a boutique. You can only find such items sold only there so in that case, it should be OK.  I like the showroom, it's spacious but from my personal experience, sales representatives here cannot really answer my technical questions but their knowledge of sales matters is good. What they lack is an internet computer or wi-fi facility. To me, these small things mean a lot. The place can handle a maximum of 60 cars per day but presently handle an average of 30 cars per day due to lack of technicians which I am told they are currently recruiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment