25/12/2013

Maintenance - Cat shooer


Of lately, cats have been making the roof of whichever car that is parked under the porch their favourite nap-spot. This can resulted in numerous scratch marks over the bonnet. I have tried to polish off the scratch marks but some of them are deep and permanent. This has to stop and I tried hard to think of a solution while not hurting them then an idea popped up. I immediately went straight to a supermarket and for less than RM10, came back with a water-cannon. I keep it filled with water and rest it behind the TV rack. It has come in handy on 2 occasions where with not much than an utter, I've hit the cats on target much to their surprise. So far, it has served it's purpose well but the condition is that I must catch them in the act for them to understand what they are doing is a NO-NO. The jet squirt is effective up to a distance of 10-15 feet depending on how much pressure I give. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment