31/03/2014

Typical weekday at Peugeot Glenmarie

This is only 1 wing showing cars waiting to be service
I arrived at 8:30am and they've already started servicing cars
They start work early because this centre is popular
Unlike the last time I came, they now have wi-fi for the guests
Other half of the Service Lounge
I won't tell who's been walloping the doughnuts...burrp!
Then quickly disappeared to the showroom having split coffee on the floor
Many places to socialize, problem is there's no one to socialize with
RCZ sleeping on the job
One half of the showroom
Rats! I came too early. They only open at 10am
Another wing shows cars waiting to be service. Appointment is a must
The rear of Peugeot Glenmarie or the Service Entrance

I visited Peugeot Glenmarie, a rock's throw away from my house to get some assistance how to configure the door autolock. What I found out is that it is so simple to do if you know how but oh, so difficult if you don't. After breakfast courtesy of Peugeot Glenmarie, ahem-ahem, it was back home. By the way, talking with the technicians, there is a common opinion that the 407 is far superior than the 408 in terms of road holding and interior space, in fact, the 407 is becoming a popular second-hand buy among Peugeot technicians since they know the car well but it is out of production and to that, a few technicians are still searching for well maintained second-hand Peugeot 407s. I was asked whether I wanted to sell my ride. Sorry mate, I'm keeping mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment